Break ups are hard but it seems as though they are even harder for men. Women have so many outlets to turn to when things go awry for them. Men don't have those outlets. They have to suck it up and grin and bear it. It's just not the same.
Since you are going through a break up right now, you know exactly how hard it is. You can't focus on anything else and it really feels like this break up is controlling your life. You don't have the gumption to go out and do anything, nor do you really care about anything. You feel sick to your stomach, you feel anxious and you feel at a loss. What do you do?
Today, that is all going to change because when you might not have an outlet to turn to, there is help waiting for you around the corner. You can learn how to cop with a break up and you can get the relief that you are looking for. It is easy to ease the pain of a break up and a mend a broken heart, as long as you have the help.
With these 5 tips for men to forget about an ex girlfriend in a matter of days, you will be well on your way to feeling better about yourself and changing your outlook on life. Whether you did the dumping or she, you can cope with a break up and you can do so now.
- Delete her. Remove anything and everything from your life that reminds you of her, including all gifts. Delete her from your phone and block her on all social media fronts. If you want to move on with your life, you need to pretend that she does not even exist.
- Get busy. Get out of the house and enjoy your life. Get out there and do something new or just keep busy. Play ball with your friends, pick up a new hobby, go shopping – whatever. You just need to keep busy and get out of the house because sitting at home is only going to cause you to think about her and miss her.
- Do something new. Do something that you wouldn't have been able to do in the relationship. Travel, experience life, or pick up that gun hobby that you have been dying to try out. Doing something that you were limited before will open up a new chapter in your life and be very exciting for you.
- Go on dates. It might seem like it is soon, but the best way to get over someone is to meet someone new. You don't have to start dating someone right away, but it helps to keep yourself in the company of women who could potentially be a good fit for you.
- Hang out with your friends. You lose a little bit of touch with your friends when you are in a relationship and that is natural. Get back in touch with them and hang out more often. Go out, party and watch the game. Enjoy your time with your friends. They will help you get out of this funk the most.
With these 5 tips to help you to forget about your ex girlfriend, you will be well equipped to get over this break up faster and get on with your life.