The Ex Recovery System is a complete program for getting your ex back. This is one of the more popular methods out there. It's made by Ashley Kay who is a relationship expert. The idea of the program is that not one solution fits everyone and it covers all possible situations. I'll tell you what when I first looked into this program I was skeptical.
Why At First I was Skeptical:
I first started checking out this program I just didn't think it was all that great. When I watched her videos it seemed like she was knowledgeable but I just didn't seem to connect with her. To me, she just seemed a little dorky and not the kind of person I was looking for when seeking advice on social skills. She also looks like she's 20 years old. I just found myself thinking, “Am I really going to learn something from her?”. Regardless I decided to get the product and read it. I managed to read both versions of the ebook.
The Good Things About The Ex Recovery System:
I was VERY surprised by this product. Honestly, I think it could be my absolute favorite. I'll tell you why. It offers different psychology for different genders. It goes down to advising you on each and every detail in order to get your ex back. Here are some of the best features:
- It is quite long: This ebook is 136 pages for the men's version and 145 pages for the womans version.
- Well Written and Easy to Understand: This book just has a good format and is written in a professional way.
- Gender Specific: There is a different product for you depending on your gender.
- Instant Access: As Soon as you buy this guide you will be able to download it. This is very important for a product like this.
- Deep Understanding Of The Opposite Sex: She talks in depth about what makes the opposite sex tick. This is one of the best parts of having a product for each gender.
- Half Theory, Half Practice: She spends the first half of the book explaining the philosophy behind everything that you're going to do. She explains the WHY in a very logical way which includes a few different graphs(I love graphs) and quizzes(I hate quizzes). In the last half of the book she explains specific strategies on what to do to get your ex back.
- The Complete Control Technique: This is one of her specific techniques in order to regain emotional control that is highly effective.
- Re-Attraction Methods: She Talks about Direct and indirect methods.
- Videos and Other Extras: She adds free videos for you to explain her topics to you.
- Member Only Community: To share your personal story and to talk about the philosophy and strategies of this program.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not happy with this product you can return it risk free.
So is there anything BAD about this product? I think there is one major thing that is bad about this product. It is the most expensive product in this market. I guess they say, “You get what you pay for”. In this case that applies. The ONLY only thing I can even think of to say that's bad is that I think the quizzes were too 'pop-psychology' for me.Get Start Now!