In the modern world people are so stressed by the fast modern life and have so little time that they forget that they have to work too hard to keep alive and healthy the relationship.
When a couple meets talk about financial problems, children, health or work. In fact there are problems in our lives, but when that is the main point of a conversation with your partner, then begins a problem. You have to learn to put aside the problems and focus on your partner.
How to rekindle the fire in your relationship…
A good example on how to maintain healthy relationship you can see it in the movie “Out of Africa”, which is based on a true story. When the characters played by Meryl Streep and Robert Redford gathered agreed not to talk about their problems and issues of the day.
They agreed to discuss other issues and create stories to entertain each other. This is how they keep the relationship alive, despite being separated for long periods of time.
So how can rekindle the fire in your relationship? The first and foremost is to remember why you are together and fell in love. Things may change over time, but in the beginning of the relationship was definitely excitement and romance. And this is what he has to return to your relationship to rekindle the spark again.
It is important that you separate at least one night a week for the special night. One night will be like as if you were on a date with someone for the first time. You would not be talking about the problems and you would focus on the other person definitely.
If you have children in the relationship this can be done after the children be in bed asleep. If your children are older maybe you can organize a slumber party for them or even hire a babysitter so that you can just focus on your partner.
Here are some suggestions to rekindle the fire in your relationship.
- Write an invitation for special night and make send it to your partner.
- For sure man bringing flowers for the special date.
- Have ready a barbecue outdoors for both.
- See the first movie I saw once more. Popcorn and a nice glass of wine while watching the movie is great.
- Cook dinner together. Do something for fun to prepare, and eat it like cookies fresh from the oven.
- Light candles along the living room or the light of the fire in the fireplace.
- They may have a theme night. Dress up as their favorite characters from the movie, music or literature. Plan it in advance so they can have adequate food and a movie to watch based on the topic.
- Take a massage each other, even if it's just around the neck and shoulders. You'll be surprised how a massage can stimulate much.
- You can play board games or cards. The loser can do something for the other person.
- Put on some music and dance together. There is nothing more romantic than dancing together and slowly.
- Put yourself your sexiest lingerie under your clothes. Play a strip poker.
- Go out and play miniature golf.
- Read together in the light of the candles or fire.
- Have breakfast in bed or dinner.
- Touch your and play during the movie.
These are just some suggestions that can help rekindle the fire in your relationship. The two came together in love and with a little effort, may have the same feelings alive again.
When you and your partner are together you should do your best to put the worries aside and focus on the other person. It may take time to catch up, but once you achieve the perfect night to have regularly will become both are waiting.
If you need help on how to rekindle the fire in your relationship contact me and I will help you find the way to recover the love again. Sign in: Effective methods to get your partner.